VOLUNTEERS DO NOT NEED TO CALL IN OR REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME. You can volunteer on any day and any time within the schedule below.
Children of volunteers will not be allowed at the Stand Down site. All volunteers must be over the age of 18.
Volunteers will be be assigned to various areas, including the clothing area, toiletry area, cooking area, etc.
- On Friday, July 28 – help is needed between 8 am and 8 pm
- On Saturday, July 29 – help is needed between 8 am and 8 pm
- On Sunday, July 30 – please show up between the hours of 8 to 9 a.m. to assist in the teardown and clean up of the armory site.
- Volunteers will be appreciated on Sunday morning to help with clean-up of the Armory between 8 am and 1 pm..
- You may volunteer as many hours as you wish and there is no need to register. Please check in at the front gate.
- See the complete Schedule of Activities here
* Parking at Stand Down: Parking within the Armory facility will not be permitted due to the limited amount of parking spaces available. However, you will be permitted to drive in and drop off equipment and materials.
Thursday 9 am to 3 pm, or Friday any time after 8 am. There is no need for volunteers to contact anyone as to the time or date you wish to assist. Providers please call Claire Hope ahead of time to get on the list; a table & 2 chairs will be provided for Service Providers and Outreach Program participants.
What you need to bring: Please bring your own materials and banner that you can hang in front of your table.